- 2020 Vendor Brochure
- 2020 Commercial Exhibitor Rules and Regulations
- 2020 Layout and Pricing Guide
- 2020 Omni Hotel Special Rate
- 2020 Festival Grounds Map
- 2020 Parking – COMING SOON
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much does it cost to have a booth?
A: Booth spaces are sold in 10×10 increments (100 sq.ft.) ability to combine spaces
Corner Booths – $500
Interior Booths – $400
Q: Does the booth fee cover the entire festival? Or is the booth fee per day?
A: The booth fee is the cost for the entire show. We do not offer daily rates for booth space.
Q: Are all of the spaces indoor?
A: Yes, all shopping is centrally located within the Exhibit Hall. Down the hall from the Rodeo Arena or steps away from the outdoor Carnival and Stage.